- Choice of two engine options: Wacker Neuson or Honda. Designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas
- Low oil protection: Wacker Neuson: An LED indicator lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage. Honda: When starting the unit, a sensor detects no oil or low oil and does not allow the engine to start.
- A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- Simple operation: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
- Operating weight: 139 lbs.