With cremation becoming a more and more popular option every year, it is essential to have the appropriate cremation equipment on hand in order to keep up with the needed supply. Holland Supply offers a large selection of cremation equipment to ensure you are able to handle the growing demand.
Why Do So Many Choose Cremation?
Cremation offers several benefits compared to a traditional burial, which has made it a more popular option with every year. Here are just a few reasons why more people are choosing cremation.
- Cremation is cheaper – Cremation tends to cost less than a traditional burial, as you do not have to spend the money on a casket or a cemetery lot.
- Less planning involved – Memorial services take much less planning than burial services. By choosing cremation, you no longer need to plan a graveside service or a funeral procession.
- It helps with overcrowding – With how long most cemeteries have been around, it’s no shock that many of them have suffered from overcrowding. By choosing cremation, you can choose what to do with the remains. You can keep them, scatter them, or even bury them. Even if you choose to bury the cremains, this option takes up much less room than a traditional burial.
- Cremains are transferable – Cremation allows for the cremains to be transferable. Whether it’s because you decide on a different urn than you originally picked or because you want to divide up the cremains among family members, cremation allows the cremains to be portable.
- Provides more time – Most traditional burials happen within a week, which can be very stressful for the family members doing the planning. A cremation allows customers to take their time and have some room to breathe as they mourn. It even allows for them to hold the service after the cremation has taken place.
There are two major categories of cremation equipment:
- Urn vaults
- Cremation supplies
Urn vaults are an essential piece of cremation equipment as they allow for urns to be safely buried without risk of damage to their contents.
Holland Supply offers three different urn vault options.
Holland Supply also offers urn vault customization options.
Decals are a great way to honor those who served.
Engraved top plates are made of brushed aluminum and fit snuggly inside the vault lid. The plates are available with a cross design or a customer design of your choosing.
Our cremation supplies ensure that you have everything you need to make the cremation process smoothly and efficiently. From brushes to safety gear to ID tags, our catalog of cremation supplies has everything you need for your crematory operators to perform their jobs efficiently.
Below are some of our most popular cremation supplies:
- Processor Blades – These blades pulverize bone fragments and come in three different styles.
- Cremation ID Discs – These discs ensure your facility takes extra precautions to maintain the identity of the human remains in your care.
- Temporary Cremation Containers – These high-quality polypropylene plastic containers features a snap-close lid and 192 cubic inches of storage.
- Protective Gear – Our protective gear offers full-body protection. Whether you need, heat-resistant gloves, aprons, face shields, or heat-reflective jackets, we have what you need to keep your workers safe and comfortable.
- Tools and Brushes – We offer a wide range of cleaning and stoking tools in order to extend the life of your refractory and keep your cremation equipment in pristine condition.
- And more! View our full catalog here.
Contact Holland Supply
Want to learn more about our high-quality and affordable cremation equipment? Our staff is ready and waiting to answer any question you have and provide the information you need to get the products that are right for you. Call us today!